Friday 16 July 2010

Wireless and moblie access

The laptop I used was my own, which I bought to do a course and have not used since, it has never been connected to a web site. I opened up and found libair and logged on without any trouble. I found the library home page and just for luck added it to my list of favourites. I also added the webmail address to favourites in case I ever take it away with me and wish to check my emails.This was reasonably easy but trying the ipodTouch wasn't so good, fingers to big so couldn't type very well and kept loosing what I was looking for, I presume because I was touching some part of the screen without knowing. Not my favourite toy.
I think it could be useful for some people being small and handy and can be used anywhere. Not having personally got on with it I'm not sure how effective it would be to students and professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment